Special offer for a 2018 Nissan LEAF
Nissan North America is offering SRP customers $3,000 off MSRP of a new 2018 Nissan LEAF, with the added potential for a $7,500 federal tax credit. This opportunity is another part of SRP's efforts to accelerate clean transportation in Arizona and help customers save.
- Find your LEAF .
- Call a Maricopa County Nissan dealership to confirm availability.
- Bring a copy of your SRP bill (printed or an e-bill) and a printed copy of the offer flyer .
- Present both to the dealer when purchasing.
- Nissan is responsible for paying the incentive. If you have any questions, email Valerie.Kornahrens@nissan-usa.com.
- Offer is available for a limited time only and expires June 30, 2018.
- Incentive of $3,000 Fleetail Rebate off MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination fees. Dealer sets actual price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Nissan special lease, APR or rebates.
- Complete rules and restrictions are available on page two of the flyer .
Benefits of a LEAF1
- Nissan LEAFs are 100% electric.
- All-electric cars mean no gasoline or oil changes.
- The 2018 model has all new exterior and interior styling. The ProPILOT Assist2 makes highway driving easier and less stressful.
- Have up to a 150-mile range and 40 kWh battery3.
- Potential federal tax incentives of up to $7,5004.
- Eight year/100,000 mile (whichever occurs first) limited battery warranty5.
1With all the electric vehicles on the market, SRP is not advocating one EV manufacturer over another. Customers are encouraged to review their options before purchasing. It’s SRP’s goal to support all opportunities to incorporate sustainability into your commute.
2ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the wheel. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3Model year 18 EPA range of 150 miles. Based on targeted 2018 EPA estimates. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
4The federal incentive referenced is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. The incentive is not within Nissan’s control and is subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase.
5For complete product details on the 2018 Nissan LEAF, https://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/