Options for billing and payment
SRP is pleased to offer residential electric customers the following billing and payment options and resources.
- Change billing address: Residential customers can change their billing address by logging into My Account or by calling (602) 236-8888. Business customers should call SRP Commercial Customer Services at (602) 236-8833.
- Make a payment for a friend: If you would like to help a friend or relative by making a payment on that person's SRP account, you can do that by calling (602) 236-8888.
- Compare your bill: This feature allows you to compare your household electric usage to homes of similar size and features.
- e-Notification: You can sign up to receive billing and payment notifications by e-mail, including notification when your bill is ready to view online, courtesy reminders and more. You can also go paperless with SRP e-Bill™. Simply log in to view your account information and choose the e-Notification services you wish to receive.
- How to read your bill: These pages explain the features and terms of SRP's residential and commercial electric bills.
- How to read your meter: Here are instructions for reading various types of residential electric meters.
- Spanish-language bill: You can receive your SRP bill in Spanish instead of English.
- Factura en español: SRP ha sido una de las primeras empresas de servicio elctrico de la nación en presentar la factura en español. Millares de nuestros clientes de servicio eléctrico ya la reciben junto con la versión española de nuestro informe mensual, Contacto. Si usted prefiere recibir la factura y el informe en español, llame a La Línea de SRP al (602) 236-1111 entre 6:30 a.m. y 7 p.m., lunes a viernes.
Pay by mail
P.O. Box 80062
Prescott, AZ 86304-8062
SRP PayCenter® automated payment terminals are located at some SRP facilities, in area grocery stores and inside convenience stores. Some are available 24 hours a day. SRP M-Power® purchases can be made at all locations.
To request reimbursement for cash lost in an SRP PayCenter®, complete the Affidavit of Cash (Only) Lost form . For questions or assistance please call (602) 236-8888.
Make a payment for a friend
If you would like to help a friend or relative by making a payment on their SRP account, you can do that by phone. You will need the name on the SRP account and the service address. You do not need the recipient's account number, nor is there a fee to make this payment. To make the payment via phone, please call (602) 236-8888 and have your checking account information at hand, as the routing numbers will be needed for payment processing.