SRP Home Energy Assessment
Now offering FREE virtual assessments.*
Making your home more energy efficient is a great way to lower your electricity bill. With a Home Energy Assessment from SRP, you can get help from an experienced Energy Ambassador to start saving right away. As part of the personalized virtual assessment, you’ll receive:
- A thorough evaluation of your home performed by a highly trained Energy Ambassador
- Up to $250 worth of energy-saving products
- A customized report of your home’s energy performance
- Personalized recommendations for greater energy savings
- Improve air quality, efficiency and comfort of your home
Measures and tips to the service and products are FREE.*
Schedule your virtual Home Energy Assessment today.
How it works
The Home Energy Assessment takes about an hour and a half from start to finish. Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule your virtual Home Energy Assessment or call (602) 236-3065. You will have the option to schedule a phone or video chat through Skype, FaceTime or Duo. To schedule an appointment please have your SRP account number ready, which can be found on your bill or on My Account.
- During the assessment, an SRP Energy Ambassador will evaluate your home’s heating and cooling systems, as well as appliances.
- At the end of the assessment, your Energy Ambassador will give you a personalized Home Energy Assessment Report. The report will explain how your home uses energy, provide recommendations for greater energy savings, and tell you about any SRP appliance rebates you may qualify for.**
Check out the Home Energy Assessment experience guide .
During the assessment, your Energy Ambassador will customize a list of energy-saving products that will be shipped to you in 1-2 weeks following your assessment. Your Energy Savings Kit may include:
- Up to 25 ENERGY STAR® certified LED dimmable bulbs
- Up to two LED nightlights
- Up to two efficient-flow showerheads
- Up to four bathroom faucet aerators
- One kitchen faucet aerator
Renters can save too!
You don’t have to own a home to be eligible for an SRP Home Energy Assessment. If you live in a complex that has four units or fewer, talk with your property manager about why you’d like to have your home assessed. With their approval, you can schedule a Home Energy Assessment online or by calling (602) 236-3065.
Have questions? Our customer care team is here to help. Email us.
*Pricing for SRP Home Energy Assessments is subject to change.
**Customer has six months to apply for a rebate after the SRP Home Energy Assessment is complete.
Not ready to meet with an Energy Ambassador? Use our online Home Energy Manager tool anytime.
Home Energy Manager is a free online, do-it-yourself home energy assessment for SRP customers. The assessment includes a home analysis and a customized action plan that provides you with personalized recommendations to help you save energy and money.
What are you waiting for? Our tool is easy to use and in about five minutes you'll discover new ways to save.
SRP Home Energy Audit
Save $100 on a Home Energy Audit.
SRP's Home Energy Audit program helps you better understand how you use energy, while pinpointing needed efficiency improvements. A qualified, participating contractor will complete a comprehensive inspection of your home, and perform diagnostic testing, to make sound recommendations that help save energy and money.