SRP Budget Billing - Predictable payments
Managing your budget is easier when you know how much you'll pay. SRP Budget Billing™ balances the seasonal highs and lows of your energy bill for a more consistent monthly payment.
How it works
- Your energy costs are averaged over the year so you pay the same amount each month.
- Periodically, your usage will be reviewed and your monthly payment may be adjusted based on changes in usage or electricity prices.
- You can monitor how much energy you use, by the hour or by day, online with SRP My Account.
Best time to enroll
- The ideal time to enroll is during the winter months, when bills are typically their lowest.
- This gives you time to build up a credit to offset your higher summer bills.
Things to note
- Your account must be at a zero balance to enroll.
- If you have 12 months or more of billing history with SRP, view your estimated Budget Billing payment by logging in to SRP My Account™ and clicking on "Account History."
- If you have less than 12 months of history, call (602) 236-8888 to get an estimated monthly payment based on the size of your home.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us: