SRP Drive Electric
The road ahead is electric. Put your gas budget to better use, skip the morning traffic jam and help drive Arizona toward a more sustainable future by choosing an electric vehicle (EV).
There are many reasons to make the switch to an EV. In fact, we made a list of them. Here are 21 reasons you should switch to an EV in 2021.
Introducing the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate™
SRP customers can get a $1,000 rebate when they purchase or lease an EV from a local dealership. The rebate FAQs will answer any questions you may have. The five steps listed below will walk you through the process of switching to an EV today.
Submit the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate
Once you make the switch, submit the rebate form by printing this form or complete online.
To start the application online, fill out the questionnaire below.
Are you currently a SRP residental electric customer?
Is your vehicle used?
Let's find out if your vehicle qualifies!
Is your vehicle:
- Owned or leased for at least 36 months on or after Feb. 15, 2021
- Registered in Arizona using your SRP service address
- Acquired within the last 90 days
- Must not have been previously registered and shall have an odometer reading of 2,000 miles or less
- Is not an electric golf carts or neighborhood electric vehicle
Hit the road in five simple steps
Step 1: Shop
Find your dream car with the resources below.
- Browse the U.S. Consumer's Guide to Electric Vehicles , to discover the newest models, including the EPA estimated driving range and charge time.
- Find detailed report cards and reviews of new and used models at Electric Cars Report and Green Car Reports .
Step 2: Save
In addition to the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate, potential savings depend on the EV model, when you charge and your SRP price plan.
- Use the EV savings calculator to find out how an EV compares to a standard vehicle.
- Consider the SRP EV price plan to get low overnight prices perfect for EV charging.
- Save $250 when you purchase a Level 2 smart charger through SRP Marketplace. That's a 30% savings!
Step 3: Charge
Charging your EV is easy. Here's where to start.
- Get your home charging station set up with our handy installation checklist.
- Find public charging station locations using plugshare.com or Alternative Fuels Data Center.
- Encourage your employer to install workplace EV chargers through SRP's rebate program.
Step 4: Join
Join our EV community to receive a $50 bill credit and access special offers and opportunities.
Step 5: Submit