Help us drive toward a more sustainable future in Arizona by choosing an electric vehicle (EV). Here are four steps to help you hit the road.
There are many reasons to make the switch to an EV. In fact, we made a list of them. Here are 21 reasons you should switch to an EV in 2021.
Hit the road in four steps
Step 1: Shop
Find your dream car with the resources below.
- Browse the U.S. Consumer's Guide to Electric Vehicles , to discover the newest models, including the EPA estimated driving range and charge time.
- Find detailed report cards and reviews of new and used models at Electric Cars Report and Green Car Reports .
Step 2: Save
Potential savings depend on the EV model, when you charge and your SRP price plan.
- Use the EV savings calculator to find out how an EV compares to its standard gasoline counterpart.
- Consider the SRP EV price plan to get low overnight prices perfect for EV charging.
- Save $250 when you purchase a Level 2 smart charger through SRP Marketplace. That's a savings of more than 30%!
Step 3: Charge
Electric vehicles can be charged at home or at public charging stations.
- Get your home charging station set up with our handy installation checklist.
- Find public charging station locations using the Chargeway app , plugshare.com or Alternative Fuels Data Center .
- Encourage your employer to install workplace EV chargers through SRP's rebate program.
Step 4: Join
Join our EV community to receive a $50 bill credit and access special offers and opportunities.