SRP Drive Electric
The road ahead is electric. Put your gas budget to better use, skip the morning traffic jam and help drive Arizona toward a more sustainable future by choosing an electric vehicle (EV).
There are many reasons to make the switch to an EV. In fact, we made a list of them. Here are 21 reasons you should switch to an EV in 2021.
The SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate™ is now closed
Earlier this year, SRP announced that customers can get a $1,000 rebate when they purchase or lease an EV from a local dealership. As of Aug. 30, 2021, the funds for this program have been depleted and rebate applications are no longer being accepted. Thank you for your interest.
Hit the road in five simple steps
Step 1: Shop
Find your dream car with the resources below.
- Browse the U.S. Consumer's Guide to Electric Vehicles , to discover the newest models, including the EPA estimated driving range and charge time.
- Find detailed report cards and reviews of new and used models at Electric Cars Report and Green Car Reports .
Step 2: Save
In addition to the SRP Plug In and Save EV Rebate, potential savings depend on the EV model, when you charge and your SRP price plan.
- Use the EV savings calculator to find out how an EV compares to a standard vehicle.
- Consider the SRP EV price plan to get low overnight prices perfect for EV charging.
- Save $250 when you purchase a Level 2 smart charger through SRP Marketplace. That's a 30% savings!
Step 3: Charge
Charging your EV is easy. Here's where to start.
- Get your home charging station set up with our handy installation checklist.
- Find public charging station locations using plugshare.com or Alternative Fuels Data Center.
- Encourage your employer to install workplace EV chargers through SRP's rebate program.
Step 4: Join
Join our EV community to receive a $50 bill credit and access special offers and opportunities.
Step 5: Submit
Forms are no longer being accepted.