Contact customer newsletters
Para ver las ediciones más recientes de nuestro boletín informativo en español haz clic aquí.
Make a difference this Earth Day
Earth Day is a time to show your support for environmental protection. This year we're making it easy for you to celebrate and go green.
1. Be a force of nature
Together, we've planted more than 1,000,000 trees and revitalized over 7,000 acres of forest land.
Wildfires have burned millions of acres of Arizona's forests. These precious lands are critical to the Valley's air and water supply as well as our quality of life. You can help fight back. For as little as $3 a month, you can revitalize our forests and protect the water you drink. We use 100% of customer contributions for forest projects and match every dollar up to $200,000 per year. See the projects we've funded and join us at srpnet.com/trees.
2. Build a brighter future
With SRP Solar for Nonprofits™, we use 100% of customer contributions to build solar energy projects for Valley nonprofits. With the help of solar installations offsetting electricity costs, these agencies are able to reduce operational costs, saving valuable dollars.
Together, we transform solar power and dollars into:
- Safe housing for domestic violence victims
- Hot meals for those less fortunate
- Wildlife rehabilitation programs
See how we're caring for the community and sign up at srpnet.com/solarfornonprofits.
3. Go paperless
Help the environment and sign up for paperless billing with SRP eBill™. Once you log in or create your user ID and password at srpnet.com/myaccount, click on the "eBill paperless billing" toggle button to turn on SRP eBill.
4. Plug in to electric vehicles
Is an electric vehicle in your future? With more than 90 models expected by 2020, the answer may be yes. Discover the benefits of driving an EV with our:
- Buying guides
- Special offers
- Comparison calculator
- EV price plan
To learn more, visit srpdriveelectric.com.
Did you know?
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the average family can waste 180 gallons of water per week from household leaks. That's equivalent to the amount of water needed to wash more than 300 loads of laundry. In celebration of Water Awareness Month in Arizona, we encourage you to visit arizonawaterfacts.com/wam to discover 30 ideas and resources to help you become more water efficient, including:
- DIY landscaping tips
- A water footprint calculator
- Water-related classes
- Rebates for water-efficient products
- Ways to get kids involved
TEXT OR EMAIL ACCOUNT ALERTS
SRP offers you the ability to receive account alerts and reminders that provide timely information about your account — on your terms. You can have the alerts and reminders sent right to your email or mobile device.
What kind of alerts does SRP offer?
There are a number of notifications to choose from:
- Outages: Be notified if there's a power outage in your area.
- Billing and Payment: See your bill amount, due date, past-due notifications and payment confirmation.
- Bill Projection: Get a weekly bill estimate based on your current usage.
- Monthly Projection: Be alerted when your bill amount exceeds an amount you set.
- Daily Usage: See when the previous day's usage exceeds an amount you set.
How do I enroll?
Customers are automatically enrolled for outage alerts for the primary email and phone number on file with us. Additional enrollments and updates can be made on My Account or through the SRP Power app.
- Log in to your My Account or create an online profile at srpnet.com/myaccount.
- From the top menu, select My Account and then Preference Center.
- Select the "Contact Information & eNotes" tab to manage your contact information and alert enrollments.
- Sign up for Bill Projection and Billing and Payment alerts through the SRP Power app.
APRIL IS SAFE DIGGING MONTH
Whether you're installing landscaping or a walkway, stay safe and call 811 before digging on your property. This one call notifies the appropriate local utilities, which will then send technicians to the requested site to mark the approximate location of buried lines at no cost to you. Call at least two working days before digging is set to take place. Visit srpnet.com/call811 to learn more.
HELP YOUR NEIGHBORS IN NEED
SRP partners with the Salvation Army to provide energy assistance to those in need through SHARE — Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy.
We match your contributions to SHARE up to $275,000 per year. This money goes directly to the Home Energy Assistance Fund, which helps limited-income customers pay their energy bills.
How you can contribute to SHARE:
- Add exactly $1, $2 or $5 to your SRP payment.
- Complete our online form at srpnet.com/share or call SRP at (602) 236-8888 to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Write a check directly to SHARE and enclose it with your SRP payment.
ON-PEAK HOURS CHANGE MAY 1
If you are on the Time-of-Use, Electric Vehicle, Customer Generation or Residential Demand Pilot price plan, higher-priced (on-peak) hours are 2–8 p.m. Monday through Friday, May through October. If you participate in the EZ-3 plan, there is no seasonal change to on-peak times.
SRP continues to offer among the lowest energy prices in the Southwest. We have flexible price plan options to help you save money and match your household budget, lifestyle and energy use needs. To learn more about any of our price plans, visit srppriceplans.com or call (602) 236-8888.
MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY HOURS
If you participate in the SRP Time-of-Use™, SRP EZ-3™, Electric Vehicle (EV), Residential Demand Pilot or Customer Generation price plan, all hours May 27 will be lower-priced (off-peak) in observance of Memorial Day. For the EV Price Plan, super off-peak hours are in effect from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. every day.