Frequently asked questions about EZ-3
Find answers to frequently asked questions about EZ-3.
Lower-cost off-peak hours:
- All weekdays except for 2–5 p.m.*, 3–6 p.m. or 4–7 p.m.
- All weekends
- Six observed holidays: New Year's Day (observed), Memorial Day, Independence Day (observed), Labor Day Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day (observed)
Higher-cost on-peak hours:
- Either 2–5 p.m.*, 3–6 p.m. or 4–7 p.m. on weekdays
* The 2–5 p.m. EZ-3 experimental plan is frozen from new participation and will be eliminated on April 30, 2021. The 3–6 p.m. and 4–7 p.m. options remain.
The 2–5 p.m. EZ-3 experimental plan is frozen from new participation and will be eliminated on April 30, 2021. The 3–6 p.m. and 4–7 p.m. options remain.
By offering lower energy prices during off-peak hours when energy costs and demand are lower.
- Use less energy during your three higher-cost on-peak weekday hours.
- Precool your home using a programmable or smart thermostat.
- Find out how other customers save money on EZ-3.
During your first 90 days on EZ-3, if your first three bills aren't lower than what you would have paid on the Basic Price Plan, contact us at (602) 236-8888 and we'll credit you the difference and switch you back. Your monthly savings will appear in the "Notes" section of your bill. Greater savings are possible during the May through October billing months. If you're not saving money, we're happy to help.
Log in to or create a profile on My Account. Your My Account dashboard shows your on- and off-peak usage and estimated cost per day. To see monthly savings, select "My Account" from the top menu, then "View bill." Your savings are on the right side of your bill under "Notes."