Meter spot request form

When an address cannot be assigned until a meter location has been determined, municipalities may contact SRP in order to obtain a meter spot for traffic signals, metered lighting or irrigation controllers. Please use this online form to make a request to the Business Construction department.

The following information is needed:
  • Streets of intersection, including city and zip code
  • Contact name and phone number
  • Type of service
  • Amps, voltage, phase
  • Load (SES size and KW)

For more information, contact us via email.