Alerts and reminders via text message or email
Stay in the know with SRP eNotes account alerts and reminders. Get timely information about your account — on your terms. Choose from a number of notifications and have them sent right to your email or mobile device.
How eNotes work
- Outages – Get notified if there's a power outage in your area.
- Billing and Payment – Includes bill amount, due date, payment and past-due confirmation.
- Bill projection – Provides a weekly bill estimate based on current usage.
- Monthly projection – Alerts you when bill amount exceeds an amount you set.
- High-Usage Alerts – Alerts you when your energy use is higher than usual.
High-Usage Alerts compare your current energy use to past energy use during similar temperatures. Higher-than-usual energy use can be a sign that there’s an issue with an electric appliance, such as an air conditioner, water heater or pool pump or increased energy activity in your home. This alert makes you aware right away, so you can make repairs quickly or take steps to lower your energy use.
How to sign up
- Log in to your My Account or create an online profile.
- Select My Account then Preference Center from the top menu.
- Select the Contact Information & eNotes tab to manage your contact information and eNote enrollments.
You can also manage your eNotes SMS enrollment via text message.
If you have questions about how this program works, please contact us:
- Residential customers may email SRP Residential Customer Services, or call (602) 236-8888.
- Business customers may email the SRP Business Center, or call (602) 236-8833.