Applying at SRP
Apply for a customer service job on our customer care team.
This is more than a job in a call center. It's an opportunity to launch your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
The application period is now closed.
Working at SRP means you'll gain access to fantastic benefits not found anywhere else.
- Competitive pay of $19.51 per hour
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid holidays
- Family events
- Employee Interest Groups
- Development, training and networking
- Inclusive, innovative culture
Our hiring process
We're currently seeking bilingual and English-speaking customer service representatives to join our team.
Ready to get started? Here's what to expect:
- Submit your application before Feb. 1, 2021.
- Complete the required online assessment.
- Upon passing the assessment, we'll schedule a phone interview for Feb. 10.
- The top candidates will be invited to a video interview on Feb. 12.
- Video interview responses must be submitted on or before Feb. 16.
- Selected individuals must pass a background check and drug screening.
- Offers will be sent by March 5.
- New hires will be scheduled for orientation and computer equipment pick up on March 19.
- Virtual training begins March 22.
- New representatives will work from home until June 2021 or later.
Selected customer service representatives will receive comprehensive training. Training is paid and lasts for a minimum of six weeks, 40 hours per week, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evaluations will be conducted throughout training to measure progress and understanding. Once training is complete, you'll hit the floor running with continued help from experienced teammates. The best part? Training counts toward 16 college credits.