Apply for a customer service job on our customer care team.
This is more than a job in a call center. It's an opportunity to launch your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
Applications are being accepted now through July 12.
Working at SRP means you'll gain access to fantastic benefits not found anywhere else.
- Competitive pay of $19.51 per hour
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid holidays
- Family events
- Employee Resource Groups
- Development, training and networking
- Inclusive, innovative culture
Our hiring process
We're currently seeking bilingual and English-speaking customer service representatives to join our Tempe-based and Queen Creek-based teams.
Ready to get started? Here's what to expect:
- Submit your application before July 12, 2021.
- Complete the required online assessment.
- Upon passing the assessment, we'll schedule a phone interview for July 21.
- The top candidates will be invited to a video interview on July 22.
- Video interview responses must be submitted on or before July 27.
- Selected individuals must pass a background check and drug screening.
- Offers will be sent by Aug. 13.
- Virtual training begins Aug. 27; new hires will be scheduled to attend orientation and pick up computer equipment.
- New representatives start work in the call center no sooner than October 2021.
If you have further questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 236-4545.
Selected customer service representatives will receive comprehensive training. Training is paid and lasts for eight weeks, 40 hours per week, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evaluations will be conducted throughout training to measure progress and understanding. Once training is complete, you'll hit the floor running with continued help from experienced teammates. The best part? Training counts toward 16 college credits.