SRP M-Power Price Plan
Take control of your energy budget.
SRP M-Power® is a prepaid price plan that gives you control over your energy budget. There are no monthly bills. You decide how much energy to purchase using the M-Power app or your My Account in the amount you choose anytime, anywhere.
M-Power is being upgraded
Existing customers are currently being upgraded to the new M-Power – providing daily access to your balance, usage history and the ability to pay anywhere, anytime through the M-Power app.
Click or tap any of the questions below to get answers to common questions about this change.
We expect all customers to be upgraded by the end of the year.
You will not be able to use the M-Power app until your account has been upgraded. Please view the our interactive map to see when your neighborhood will be upgraded.
- Once inside the M-Power app, click the "Purchase Power" button.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner of the next screen and provide your first name, last name, phone number and email address. Hit the next button.
- Enter your checking account information, including your bank's routing number. Contact your bank to get the account information if you don't have a check. Please note: You cannot pay with a credit or debit card on the app.
- If this is the account you will also use, select this as the default account and hit finish.
- Now you're ready to purchase power with the tap of your finger.
The safety statement is in place for you to ensure it is safe for power to be delivered to your meter. To avoid the risk of fire, please make sure any electric appliances, such as an electric stove, are turned off at the time power is delivered.
Authorization will be requested when you make a payment at the PayCenters, online, in the M-Power app, and over the phone.
You must respond to the safety statement for your payment to be credited to your meter.
Payments will not appear in your available balance until you confirm the safety statement. The safety statement is in place to ensure your power is not turned on unexpectedly.
Get answers to other frequently asked questions.
- No upfront costs* or late fees.
- Pay anywhere you want, anytime you want on the M-Power app or SRP website.
- Decide how to budget your energy use.
- No monthly home energy bills.
- Know how much you're spending on energy in real time.
- Easily share costs with other household members.
*Program restrictions may apply.
How it works
After you enroll, you'll receive an M-Power in-home display to monitor your energy costs. Once you complete set-up, you can buy power anywhere, anytime using the M-Power app, the My Account website or at any SRP PayCenter machines located across the Phoenix metro area.
- New customers: You may sign up online or by calling (602) 236-8855.
- Current customers: Please call us at (602) 236-8855 and we'll be happy to switch your current price plan to M-Power.
- Frequntly asked questions about M-Power
- Payment Codes and Emergency Credit
- Display Screen Definitions